Friday, November 27, 2009

Kool Kid Legs

I never really thought that I would be the type to like leg warmers, but the more I see them the more I like them. Now, this does not mean that I advocate bringing back leg warmers for everyone. No, the 80's are long gone and I would appreciate it very much if grown-ups did not start wearing leg warmers again. I'm all set with that. Thinking of grown ups wearing leg warmers makes me think of grown-ups wearing the one-piece footsie pajamas- one word: inappropriate. But my darling C would look so cute in leg warmers of all kinds. I hope to get her a pair of Florida Gator and Nebraska Husker leg warmers so she can be a good football fan. Kool Kid Legs has some cute, cute, cuuuute leg warmers. So I'd love to win and be able to pick a pair from their awesome Etsy Shop. Wanna enter? Penny-Pinching Mama is giving them away- click here for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment