Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Toshiba Portege

We. Need. A New. Laptop. This HP we have is crap. It's been serviced twice in the past 4 years, more recently it was serviced about 3 months ago and it's still freezing, shutting itself down and doing other crazy things. It's really hard to work on it. The webcam doesn't work- only for Skype and no other time- the softwar for it magically disappeared and the CD/DVD Drive? I think it's only there for decoration. I also loved the fact that I bought an extended warranty and had to fight with HP to honor it. Awesome... really classy HP.

The Recessionista is giving away a Toshiba Portege with Windows 7... yes, please. Count me in! I really, really need to win this since I'm unemployed and can't afford to buy a new one on my own. (So cool that our country thinks laying off teachers is fun).

No comments:

Post a Comment