Friday, November 20, 2009

Acton Baby Carrier


I need this. C is just WAY too active for her own good. Now that she can walk, all she ever wants to do when we go out is get down and get out of her stroller. The wrap that I have no longer does the trick. I would love to be able to carry C on my back. Even around the house so that I can actually get something done in piece. I'm not sure how easy it would be to get her into this and then on my back- but practice makes perfect. Half of the time I just sit on the couch or spend most of my day chasing her around the house. And... I guess if not for me for my brother/sister who are both expecting children- this looks like it would be a great thing for them to have. You can visit Acton's website here or enter this giveaway yourself at Organic Girl here.

No comments:

Post a Comment